Seniors
This is a house we passed on the way to Ferndale, I wonder if this was Shrek inspired!God has been doing some pretty awsome things. This last weekend, Bob, Chris, Bitsy and myself had the opportunity to share with a church in Ferdale Washington about the vision for Northern Thailand. Jessica, our other team member was sharing at a Pastors conference in Alberta, so she could not be with us for this weekend. After this church service, I had the opportunity to talk to some older people from the church. I am always so encouraged by them, they have so much wisdom and God has really worked in their lives in ways we could never imagine. I left there very encouraged!
Earlier this week on Wednesday, Bitsy and I had the opportunity to share during the morning prayer meeting at Central Heights Church. This group has about 20 seniors that pray every week for our church and for many missionaries around the world. Once again, I was so encouraged. After the prayer meeting we went with the seniors for Breakfast at the local A&W. I laughed a lot and look forward to doing more of that. God has blessed all of us so much with seniors, lets learn from them, they have so much to teach us.

Over the last little bit, Bob and Chris's son (Philip) has been having seizures. Over the weeks, the seizures have been getting worse and the time between them has been getting closer and closer. As of yet, the doctor's still do not know what's causing them. Please pray for Philip as he goes in for some test's. I know God wants us in Thailand and there will be things that will come up to try to discourage us, but God is still in control. He has the big picture in mind.
If you haven't got an update through email and would like one, email me at regisonamission@gmail.com and I will add you to the list. I will be sending most of my updates this way.
A verse that I was encouraged by through a senior this week, Isaiah 41:13 says, "For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you, declares the LORD...

REG -
Inquiring minds want to know - is there any C+C program happening at CH? Are there any bible studies . . . or any sort of meetings of ANY kind happening for unmarried/partnered human beings in their mid to late twenties? I thought, perhaps, you might be the person to ask - - and I suppose I must ask quickly before you're off and running in lovely Thailand.
evangelasophie@hotmail.com
Posted by
Angela |
11:42 p.m.