The Journey ( part 2)

After we left Steves little paradise, we headed of for Ontario. Wow, that is one big province! We stopped at Lake Superior at some tourist trap and I went for a swim. It was cool (literally) to have a swim in the largest lake in the world.


The next leg of our journey brought us to Ottawa. I had never seen this place, only a bunch of times in the news, so it was pretty neat.



That evening we went into Montreal,Quebec and camped for the night. I felt like I was in another part of the world, yet I was still in Canada.


Most of our nights we would find a place on the side of the road in the bush to camp. Being in Montreal, we didn't think it would be a good idea, so we put up with a KOA
Now was the time came to see the City that never sleeps, New York City!Jon and myself saw so many sights and we were only in the city for a day and a bit. We got to see...
The Bronx, a place you would not want to get lost in.
Times Square, wow, amazing, we were staying about a block away.
Central Park, some of you may recognize this place from Home Alone 2, "Lost in New York"

We got up early to see if we would see any celebrities, but all that we saw was a whole lot of Central Park. BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Plaza, which was also in Home Alone 2, but it was covered in scaffolding and we could not go in. A lot of famous people have also stayed here.
Before we left, I tried to get tickets for the Late Show with David Lettermen, but that never happened, but we did get to see Rupert at the Hello Deli next door! He has been on the Late show a bunch of times and has become pretty famous through it.
To be continued...
