Vancouver, what a beautiful city
Vancouver is such a beautiful city. Today I had the opportunity to show this place off to some friends of mine, Otto, Lidia and Kevin. They are preparing to go to Lima Peru, long term.They lived in Winnipeg for quite a while but had never been to Vancouver, so I was able to enjoy this beautiful day showing them around this beautiful city.
The first place we went was to Light House Park.



It's good to have older and wiser role models!

Anybody home?????

We also went to Wycliff Park


After that we went for a walk around Canada Place and saw some crazy quilts. My favorite was the guy who had an extension cord plugged into the tree. It would tell him if the tree was a seedling, teen or a mature tree so that he could cut it down. Once he plugs into the tree his arrow points out that the tree is mature. (Is it just me, or could there be a faster way of finding this out?)
After a good laugh, we went to the Old Spaghetti factory for supper, yum, yum!
When we finished our meal, I weighed myself again and I had gained 5 pounds! Yikes!
We finished off the night with some night shots of the city. Great Time had by all!



