« Home | Pray for Thailand! » | A greeting to you! » | Our team is going to the North of Thailand! » | The journey (part 1) » | The Journey ( part 2) » | The Journey (part 3) » | "Where were you when the world stopped turning" » | The rest of the Journey » | Finally » | Canada day, Long Beach » 

Friday, September 29, 2006 

Got to start running again



If you look real hard, you will see Jon and Tony on the left with Strider and Lucious(dogs)
This last Sunday my bud Jon Griffioen asked if I would like to go for a hike? Well it didn't take much to convince me, being the weather was so nice, so we did. Tony, Jon, Jessica (one of my teammates) and I headed out and enjoyed an awesome drive up to Lindeman lake out by the Chilliwack river which is were the trail began. After hiking for a bit, we arrived at the lake. Once I stopped taking pictures, I looked over and saw some people sitting on a log, and then it struck me, hey wait a minute, I know these people, it's Ramona and Richard, small world. The day was so nice, it was a must and I am glad we siezed the day. One thing that came to my attention very early into the hike, was that I realy need to start running again,lol.