Our team is going to the North of Thailand!


God has been doing some amazing things in Thailand. It's hard to know where to begin! Our team feels that God has called us to the North of Thailand. Everything has been pointing us in that direction. We will be working with the Khmu people there. I will let you all know more details as I receive them.
Here is an email I recieved from Ricky (Team 2000) that got me pretty excited!
Ricky has no problem measuring up for the task that God has given him (ORL,2005)We visited the Khmu leaders while Ray Harms-Wiebe was here. I had the
privilege of telling them you guys had decided to come work amongst the Khmu
people. It was too cool and they celebrated with tears in their eyes and a
real joy in their hearts. Khun said they had been praying and fasting ever
since they met you guys that "they would be the ones!" God has answered
their prayers they all said and they can't wait to see you!
God is moving and the enemy is not happy. So please be praying.
I love it!!
-Ricky
God is at work!!!!!!!!
