« Home | A gift for all people... » | Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! » | Long Live The King!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Loy Kratong » | One of those weekends... » | Royalty...Christmas » | SMILE!!!!!!! » | Take my Hand » | It's beginning to look a lot like... » | So all will know... » 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 

Here come the updates...

In our last week before the Christmas break, I was able to get involved with some of the Christmas outreaches to the schools here in Lopburi . We sang songs, played games, made crafts and shared the Christmas story. I don't think I was ever given the chance to be a shepherd when I was young, so this Christmas I jumped at the opportunity. I had a blast with it, and the kids had a good laugh too. Now I see what I missed when I was a kid. I got to be a wise man when I was younger, but this was much more fun. I am not sure if they were laughing at me because I was a shepherd or that I was aFarang (foreigner) trying to act like a shepherd. Lots of fun and I look forward to many more opportunities like this to share the Gospel with kids in the years ahead.