« Home | So all will know... » | Chiang Khong » | Recharge » | A reminder of the task before us... » | What? » | Mother's Day in Thailand » | Centipede...May dii (Not Good) » | Life is short... » | Penang Malaysia... » | Lopburi... » 

Friday, November 09, 2007 

It's beginning to look a lot like...





I bet you were thinking I was going to finish that sentence with Christmas? Well, actually it looks still a lot like summer here. We are now going into the sunflower season. There are fields all over the place that are completly yellow. It's so beautiful, God's Creation once again shows forth it's beauty."In the way of the righteousness there is life; along that path is immortality." (Proverbs 12:28)

Hey Reg! Those sunflower pics could have been taken in Altona, Manitoba! Except the horizon isn't pancake flat. Yeah, I'm getting excited sometimes. But I know things will be tough sometimes. Looks like things are going well for you.
melissa

Post a Comment