I have now been in Thailand for almost three days. God has blessed me so much with the lack of jet lag. I do have a bit of a cold, but so far, I have felt pretty good. Not to say I won't have some hard days, but so far so good. I wish I could show you some pictures of the area I am in, but my camera decided to kick the bucket the day I got here. So now it's at the shop and hopefully they will be able to fix it. For the first week and a bit, we will be in Chonburi with Team 2000. After this we will go to meet the Pastors in the North of Thailand. It will be great to finally meet these pastors who have given all to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
This Sunday, Operation Second Wave (O2W), our team, Hope for Thailand (H4T) and Team 2000 are going to be spending some time in prayer for Thailand. In the last few days as I have been observing, I have seen so much bondage. The newest thing here in Thailand, is people walking around with these huge medallions around their neck. It started from someone wearing a medallion and being cured from something. They also believe they keep away the evil spirits.
I am encouraged to know who the true healer is.
Today I got to hold one of the orphaned babies that were healed from aids.
A while back, the new aids orphanage that was started by Team 2000 got two babies that were HIV +. The nanny, that was not a believer, started to pray to God, and fast. She said that if God would heal them, then she would believe in Jesus Christ. Well, God answered her prayer and she gave her life to Jesus. God also healed the other baby as well. Praise Him He is the Healer!