« Home | Departure date? » | New Years! » | Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | Remembering the day the waves came. » | Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years! » | Waiting » | Freedom ! » | Quality Family time at Christmas » | Going once, going twice and on and on and on, Sold! » | # Psalm 51:7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be... » 

Sunday, February 11, 2007 

100%


Just like this amazing sunset that I saw on Saturday at Stanley Park, God did something else amazing the following day. On Sunday, I went from 85% of my monthly support to 100%. God works in amazing ways and while this is pretty amazing, it doesn't stop there. My whole team is now at 100%! The finances were among some of the reasons for moving up the departure date. Now that I look back, I can see God's hand has been involved the whole time. The time with my team at the Mark center has been sooooo worth it, and God has been teaching me so much. He continues to encourage me through his Word, to live this life with my eyes fixed on what will be eternal. Another part of the delay was our language school placement, but after being at the Mark center for a couple weeks, we got accepted to start language school in Lopburi on June 2nd. Is God amazing or what! I really believe that there are times when God wants to see if we will just listen, when we do, he provides!
I still have a couple things that need to take place. I have a buffer that also has to be at 100% before I go. The buffer is made up of one time gifts that go towards start up cost's, plane ticket, and a little back up in case I am low in my support for a month, etc. The buffer is at 75 %, praise God, I am almost there! If you are interested in partnering with me, just send me an email: regisonamission@gmail.com and we can talk some more. Or you can go to my information located at www.mbmsi.org/rwall
The other thing that needs to come in, is my Visa. I sent everything in a little over a week ago, so I am praying for a miracle and I know God can do it!